From the date the company was founded, we believed that if we concentrated on basic principles, treated our customers the way that we would want to be treated, and made a real commitment to quality, health and safety, cost efficiency, project deadlines and customer satisfaction, we could establish successful, long term and jointly beneficial relationships with our clients.
All of us at P&M Projects subscribe to the theory that customer service and satisfaction is not a department but a collective responsibility and commitment to the way we carry out our business.
Our management team have over 60 years knowledge and experience of successfully delivering projects on time and within budget. Our team has been specifically selected due to their unique skills which when combined provides our clients with absolute confidence that their project is in the safest and most capable hands. The benefits this gives to our clients includes:
- All projects are value engineered from enquiry through to completion
- Work packages are uniquely tailored to individual client requirements
- Health & Safety, Execution & Quality Plans are standard on every project
- Clients are kept up to date with regular reports & programme updates
- CIPS Qualified Purchasers provide confidence in the supply chain
- PRINCE2 qualified Project Managers provide confidence in delivery
- Method statements and risk assessments issued at the earliest opportunity
- Potential problems are identified to clients early with possible solutions
- Handover documentation is completed and issued as the project progresses
- Early identification of training needs to suit project requirements
- Quality and Health & Safety is never compromised
Location & Facilities
From our head office in Bromborough, Wirral, P&M Projects provide fabrication, installation and testing services for a range of prestigious clients throughout the UK.
Our modern, state of the art manufacturing facility is equipped with the most up to date equipment together with fully qualified welders coded to suit project and client requirements, a comprehensive quality system accredited to ISO-9001, complete welding procedures and a full time weld inspector, P&M Projects can cater for all your project needs.
- Centralised head office with excellent links to the motorway network through the M53, M56 and M6, Rail Network and Docks at Birkenhead
- Approximately 8,000sq/ft. covered manufacturing area complete with 5 tonne lifting capacity
- Large secure yard area providing covered and uncovered storage for pipework, steelwork and equipment.
- Dedicated Stainless Steel fabrication facility
- Dedicated Carbon Steel fabrication facility
- Up to 8 welding bays – dependent on workload
- All welding undertaken by highly experienced coded welders to British, American & European standards
- Specialist pipework cutting and prepping machinery
- Specialist pipework and steelwork bending and forming machinery
- Pipework pressure testing and leak testing facilities
P&M Projects successfully complete projects across a multitude of industries, these include, but are not limited to:
Power GenerationRenewable EnergyOil & GasPetrochemicals
ChemicalWater and Sewage Treatment PaperFood & Beverage