Safety is no Accident
P&M Projects are dedicated to achieving excellence in every aspect of our Health, Safety and Environmental responsibilities.
Our priority and focus is for the safety and welfare of our employees, clients and members of the public affected by our operations. Through our commitment in the most up to date policies, procedures and training we identify conditions detrimental to health, safety and the environment and initiate corrective applications as a proactive preventative measure.
We recognise our obligations to sustain and improve our environment both locally and nationally.
Some of the key Health, Safety & Environmental benefits offered by P&M Projects include:
- Health & Safety Management System meeting the requirement of OHSAS 18001 – Certificate No. 14123792
- Environmental Management System meeting the requirements of BS EN ISO 14001 – Certificate No. 14123791
- Method Statements, Risk Assessments, COSHH Assessments and Lifting Plans submitted on time, every time.
- NEBOSH trained Directors and Managers.
- IOSH Trained Supervisors
- All operatives have a valid CSCS card and/or CCNSG Safety Passport (SCATS Card).
- All operatives are continually trained and certified for every task they undertake in accordance with their individual training matrix, this includes but is not limited to:
- IPAF – Access Platform Operators
- PASMA – Access Tower Assembly
- CPCS A61 – Appointed Person (Lifting Operations)
- Confined Space
- First Aid at Work
- Working at Heights, Abrasive Wheels, Manual Handling and many more.
- Continual investment in programmes to promote improvement in all aspects of Health and Safety and to reduce the amount of pollution and waste generated by our activities.