Quality is no Mistake
P&M Projects reputation is built on quality and distinction.We are committed to delivering a quality product and service, on time every time. This is accomplished through the strict adherence and conformance to a rigid Quality Assurance programme, thus providing clients with the peace of mind that their project is in the safest hands.
Key reasons for choosing P&M Projects include:
- Quality Management System Certified to BS EN ISO 9001 – Certificate No. 14123790.
- Project Execution Plans (PEPs), Quality Plans (PQPs) and Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs) are produced as standard on every project and tailored to meet the requirements of each client and project.
- Full material and welder traceability is provided through Quality Test Pack documentation compiled throughout the project and issued within 1 week of completion. This includes the marking up of all drawings to As Built status.
- Welding services include TIG, MIG, MAG and MMA, with welder certification to ASME IX, BS EN 15614 and BS EN 287.
- Welding Quality Management System in accordance with BS EN ISO 3834
- Pipework fabrication, installation and testing is carried out in accordance with AMSE B31.1 Pressure Piping and ASME B31.3 Process Piping
- Factory Production control (FPC) system in accordance with BS EN ISO 1090-1 & 2
- CE marking of structural steelwork in accordance with BS EN ISO 1090-2
- Interactive Training Matrixs ensure that all employees are trained to the very latest standards and are given every opportunity to develop their qualifications and skills – P&M Projects are proud investors in its employees.